• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone want to test my app?

1. Once a note is made private I can't make it "un-private" Note-I'm tired and I can't think of a better word than un-private.

2. Font size options would be nice. The main screen font is just a bit small for me. Something like Small/Medium/Large would be good.

3. On the summarty screen on the text "NOTES:" you have a space before it and it's not flush left.

4. Text fields don't auto-capitalize the first letter (starting out or after a period) like most other apps.

5. Making a to-do should allow for entries to show along with the subject.
5a. Entries don't seem to show at all even after entering them. I put 3 in and it shows 0/3 tasks completed, but nowhere can I see what those tasks are. Clicking on the entry in the list brings up a new windows showing "no entries"

6. Reminders don't seem to do anything at all. No popup, no audio, no notification bar, nothing at all.

That's all I could find at the moment. Promising app with some work.

Upvote 0
1. Once a note is made private I can't make it "un-private" Note-I'm tired and I can't think of a better word than un-private.

2. Font size options would be nice. The main screen font is just a bit small for me. Something like Small/Medium/Large would be good.

3. On the summarty screen on the text "NOTES:" you have a space before it and it's not flush left.

4. Text fields don't auto-capitalize the first letter (starting out or after a period) like most other apps.

5. Making a to-do should allow for entries to show along with the subject.
5a. Entries don't seem to show at all even after entering them. I put 3 in and it shows 0/3 tasks completed, but nowhere can I see what those tasks are. Clicking on the entry in the list brings up a new windows showing "no entries"

6. Reminders don't seem to do anything at all. No popup, no audio, no notification bar, nothing at all.

That's all I could find at the moment. Promising app with some work.

Some of those issues are strange. Reminders, and todos for instance work fine for me but I only have an N1 to test on. Never had any emails about those issues either. Auto capitalize I can add as well as an option for larger fonts. I made a pro version with a lot more options recently as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones