Anyone want to trade me for a Droid X?

Last Updated:

1. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So.. anyone wanna trade? Hit me up

Advertisement
  2. Fynx

Fynx Well-Known Member

This will be interesting to see if anyone would trade. I'm not up for it, but maybe someone will be.

3. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I hope someone wants to. Its a great phone and i have a package to go along with it. I'm just looking for something different I guess.

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

I was about to copy this thread to the http://androidforums.com/classifieds/ area, but thought I'd leave it up to you, LexusBrian.

5. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

PMed.

6. Fynx

Fynx Well-Known Member

7. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member

different strokes for different folks

8. Fynx

Fynx Well-Known Member

So true. I might do the DX and Eris for Mr. Fascinate seeing as how I have another upgrade available. But I don't know. Its growing on me this phoen.

9. ChuckG73

ChuckG73 Active Member

I would trade my Incredible for a droid X

10. Roll-Tide

Roll-Tide Well-Known Member

FWIW, I had the Fascinate for two weeks and had some issues with call quality (buzzing in the earpiece and an echo)....returned it and got a Droid X instead. The Droid X's build quality is way better, feels substantial in your hand vs feeling light, cheap, and like I'm gonna drop it like the Fascinate. The screen on the X is no comparison to the Fascinate...the colors look more washed out and "blah" vs the Fascinate's screen which is simply amazing. Video quality on the X isn't as good either....I shot the same type of video in the same room with the same lighting on both phones, and the Fascinate's video looks like actual HD...the X, not so much...good, but nowhere near as good as the Fascinate. Also, the file size was much smaller for the same length video on the Fascinate...it records in mp4 rather than 3gp like the X uses.

Other than that, both phones are very similar...overall I still like the X better, battery life and call quality are great. If the X had the Fascinate's screen, it would be the best phone to date IMO.

good luck!

EDIT: also, rooting is much easier on the X as well...one app from the market to root (takes 5 minutes with one click), then one more app from the market to overclock up to 1.45ghz...very nice.

11. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

grrrrr one-click root apps :mad:

j/k to each his own. my personal feelings on root though are (and im not saying this is you by any means) that if you are going to take steps that can destroy your phone then reading up and installing a few comp drivers is no biggie.

too many people who would otherwise NOT root only do so because of universal androot and others...:sigh: personally i wish root was full adb only so it would force people to learn a few more things before taking that next step...but hey im a pita :D

12. Roll-Tide

Roll-Tide Well-Known Member

lol, i understand what you're saying...i did it the "hard way" on my D1 and Fascinate, and actually wasn't planning on rooting the X at all since it was pretty slick out of the box...but saw the app so I gave it a shot.

13. HauntedHallows

HauntedHallows Well-Known Member

I would be willing to Trade someone my like new DROID X for a fascinate. I still have the original box, instructions and everything in mint condition. PM me if your interested.

14. papi92

papi92 Member

Ill trade my Droid incredible for a droid x. My phone is rooted already and running redpemtive revolution

15. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

Would you be interested in a Droid Eris and cash?

16. clxa38

clxa38 Member

What are you looking for? You have a Droid x or you want a Droid x?