Anyone with Comcast?

Last Updated:

1. JNKS

JNKS Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 11, 2010

If any of you have Comcast and used to have an iPhone then you probably know they have an app to schedule DVR recordings and other good stuff, we do not. I emailed Comcast with this:

To whom it may concern,
    I am writing to inquire about a Comcast mobile app for mobile phones that utilize the Android operating system. For some time now there has been an app available on the iTunes marketplace that allows DVR recordings to be scheduled from a mobile phone. Currently, this app is unavailable in the Android Market. There is a growing segment of the population that use a phone with an Android operating system and this community would greatly appreciate the ability to schedule recordings from their mobile phone. We all know customer service is a priority to Comcast and adding this app to the Android Market would be an excellent way to show your appreciation to your customers.

I'm sure this will do nothing but its worth a shot. Also, before all the Comcast sucks posts come in, I hate them too, and if I had a clear line to the southern sky I would be back with Directv tomorrow.

2. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    I thought I heard something about Comcast app(s) coming to Android soon, not remember what site I saw that on though. The DirecTV app is decent, but could use some major work IMO.