• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone with good cases for the HTC Legend?

Juwran

Lurker
Jul 23, 2010
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if any of you Legend users out there have a good case? I prefer a slip on one but as we know the Legend's weird (but wonderful) shape makes it quite frustrating to get a case. I, sadly, have already scratched a bit of my Legend and need a case before it gets worse!

Any help appreciated!

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if any of you Legend users out there have a good case? I prefer a slip on one but as we know the Legend's weird (but wonderful) shape makes it quite frustrating to get a case. I, sadly, have already scratched a bit of my Legend and need a case before it gets worse!

Any help appreciated!

Recently bought a slip-on case at the local mall. It's just like the one sold in the Apple store for the iphone. It is a simulated leather pouch which has a tab at the back that you pull which lifts the phone part way out of the case so you can grab and remove it. Don't worry about it being just a bit tight - it stretches in a day or so of use.

...hope this helps

Upvote 0
Picked up a cover called NuSkin - slips on - carbon fibre design/colour. Covers the back and sides entirely.
So on the front, covered the screen with the typical thin sheet cover.

works good -
i have the same cover and it works pretty good, covers the phone and the they give you 2 screen protectors, ive dropped my phone once that was pretty bad and the case saved it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones