Anything better than SetCPU?General

Last Updated:

1. Hypo Luxa

Hypo Luxa Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anything better than SetCPU out there.. something that perhaps changes the profile when it's supposed to and not just when it feels like it? I have the screen off profile set to 245/160 and recently, it doesn't like switching from screen off profile. First thing in the morning, it will not change until I reboot it, then it'll work fine till some point in teh evening where I'll need to reboot to get it start switching again.

This morning it completely refused and when I tried to open it up so I could disable the flipping profile it locked up on me. I couldn't get the menu up to turn it off so I did teh Vol-UP + call+end call buttons to force a reboot.

btw.. 245/160 is freaking SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

Advertisement
  2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I dont know of anything other then setCPU, but by chance are you using the widget? Mine had problems when I was using the widget, as soon as I removed it the problems all went away. Just a thought

3. Hypo Luxa

As a matter of fact, I am using the widget. I guess I can try that. thnx

4. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

theres another app called Overclockwidget...... but SetCPU seems to be the preferred...... as mentioned....... get rid of the SetCPU widget... it causes problems

if you like to see what your speed is you can d/l an app called Temp+CPU V2 ... this will let you put a widget on your screen which shows your temp and clock speed

5. willdogs

willdogs Well-Known Member

setCPU widget caused me issues as well

6. Hypo Luxa

cool.. dumped the widget.. downloading the Temp+CPU 2.. Thanx for the on that app copestag