Anything new?

1. Sjbstowe

Sjbstowe Well-Known Member

Has anything been discovered, added, changed or happened in my absence, yall? As LV would put it, I have conquered the apple, while I was away. lol Seriously though, anything awesome that I've missed?:D

Advertisement
  2. vce2005

vce2005 Well-Known Member

Yeah....... you sure missed all the "awesome guys" here...... Not much else, I guess...... ;) except, the Prevail will be on sale on Black Friday in Kmart for $30 !! ;)
  3. t4nkee

t4nkee Active Member

The prevail has been discontinued, I think I'm kicking a dead horse.
  4. Sjbstowe

I sure did miss my "stone-old Prevail Dweebs" that may or may not be sexy nerds. :D I know, yall missed me. Seriously though, there's no point for all the "i-Hype". I'm somewhat annoyed by modding it. I had to see if there was something neat I could do to my beloved Prevail. Is it really only $30?? I seriously may have to stop in at Kmart on Black Friday. I'm still on CM7, I tried CTmod, but something along the way didn't work right.
  5. creed10

creed10 Well-Known Member

6. Sjbstowe

Ain't that the touchscreen recovery?
  7. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

8. Sjbstowe

Lv... ~>_<~
  9. nrvlljr

nrvlljr Member

Is the touch screen recovery stable..is it worth the upgrade? I've been playing in evo land for a while and missed that one myself.

Edit: check that..its a Hroark13 port..I know its legit. It's amazing how he, blood and kouma have kept this phone usable for so long. Big thanks to all the devs and themers here by the way. I miss the atmosphere here. Not near the drama as my new "home".
  10. vce2005

Suggestion : Get 3 Prevails......... One for CTMod, one for CM7 and one for 187Mod....... This way you save all the ROM flashing and can use whatever ( or cwhatever!! LOL ) fits to your dress !!! Grinzzzzzzzzzzzz

EDIT : I just reversed the "Stone-Old-Prevail-Dweebs" to YOUNG !!! LOL LOL LOL ;)
    cwhatever likes this.
  11. Sjbstowe

Lol I am definitely getting another one. Just to get me another one. Lmao and I had to quote you. :rolleyes:
  12. cwhatever

cwhatever Life Goes On Guide

I want an extra one for mp3 and camera ect. This way if drop or ruin won't be too upset. Keep phone now with service as primary. Gonna see if I can get one or 2 :) maybe!
  13. Sjbstowe

I just want another one to play with. (*
  14. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

LOL, no doubt. Man, I've been trying to get my wife to start using an Android for over a year now and she just will not budge on giving her Juno up. I have a feeling that she may end up giving in when I get the new Prevail and actually show her how easy it is to use. If she still won't use it I'll just do like you and use it for an mp3 player and such. Man. it's gonna be nice just to have another Prevail in the house!! LOL
  15. Sjbstowe

So who else is camped outside Kmart?? Hopefully someone other than just me from the forum. :rolleyes:
  16. Sjbstowe

And it's a full 41
  17. vce2005

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 41 ? I wouldn't need a Prevail anymore, I'd be dead !!! LOL ;)

Hope you got one !! Did they had a lot in stock ?????
  18. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Hell i WISH it was 41
  19. Sjbstowe

I did, I would've been livid if I hadn't of gotten one. They had maybe 10 or 11. If I'd of known I had to stay outside, I'd of grabbed a blanket, my fuzzy pajama pants and my beanie. The only thing I had in my truck was a pillow. I stupidly went out at 8 pm and then 3 for the 5 am sale.
  20. vce2005

It's called "Black-Friday-Prevail-Dedication" !!! ;)
  21. Sjbstowe

Lol yes it is. :D and I haven't even turned it on yet. But that's cause I've been exhausted all day and am saving my awesomeness for it tomorrow. Bahaha
  22. vce2005

Grinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. women and Black Friday !!!!! Just wish all the gals would go out on Black Friday and buy guns and phones for their guys........... hahahahaha So we can stay home and relax !!! ;)
  23. Sjbstowe

I would've gladly bought me a gun also if I'd of had the extra money to go To Franklin's Gun Shop. I want a polished aluminum .357,but not the shiny polished, the dull polished aluminum, or even The Lady Smith And Wesson. I'd have to customize the handle though. But back to phones, yes, the $30 purchase was my big ticket item, everyone else was fighting over the tvs. SMH
  24. vce2005

Yeah, buit most TV's and cameras are much cheaper to buy in January or February..... But the Prevail for $30 at Kmart and the Kyocera Hydro for $38.88 by Walmart were still good deals.....

BTW, it's called "brushed" nickel or chrome !! ;) And yes, they are pretty guns !! ;)
  25. Sjbstowe

Lmfao yes that's the term! Brushed nickel. :rolleyes: They are very pretty. You and LV can be such smart@sses. Lol