Anything similar to Beatiful Widgets out there?

1. elidoperezmd

elidoperezmd Well-Known Member

Hi all...

Is there anyrhing similiar to beatiful?

Thanks for the help

Advertisement
    :
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I use Weather Widgets yr.no by Pixelspore.
  3. elidoperezmd

Does it gives the time too?
  4. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

I can't recall off hand something that does both.

Fancy Widgets is back in the market and provides both, but its a cheap knock off of HTC Sense still IMO. There are some solid weather widgets such as snowstorm (I think thats the name) and Moxier Weather or Moxier something.

Nothing gives the functionality and customization of Beautiful Widgets, IMO.
  5. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

6. elidoperezmd

how do i mark this thread as solved? dumb me, right?
  7. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

No need to do anything, just let it die a peaceful death and don't bump it :)

If you really want you could click the "report" button and request a mod to close it, but there's no need for that unless you want to.
  8. cr0wnest

cr0wnest Well-Known Member

BW is by far the best of these clock/weather widgets out there. Plenty of skins to choose from too and the support is great.

Fancy widget is not too bad, and i honestly dont care even if its a HTC knock off, cant blame people for wanting the sexy weather clock.

Another is Weather & Toggle widget which has many skins and even an addon to have the weather forecast animations like HTC sense and BW. But since it requires both the addon and widget to be running it uses up more memory.