anyway to change app menu?

Last Updated:

1. 03machme

03machme Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

alright i will be picking up this phone VERY soon and the only thing i have noticed in the reviews that bugs me is how the apps menu scrolls from side to side not up and down like all other android phones. now i know this isnt a big deal but this phone already looks way too much like the iphone i would rather it didnt have an app menu that looked exactly the same as well. if this is possible could you please post up how to do it if not i will live just wondering if it can be done

thanks and i cant wait to get this phone. mainly so ill shut up about it and my fiance will stop telling me to shut up lol

Advertisement
  2. DKYang

DKYang Well-Known Member

There are 2 ways:
    1. With TouchWiz, you can have it list apps like a file manager would.
    2. Install a different launcher like ADW or Launcher Pro.

3. 03machme

03machme Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

o my bad i am owner of 2 forums so i know how annoying that can be i just thought i had been following the vibrant/galaxy S section long enough and had not seen anything. thanks tho for the heads up!

4. MyFishWagon

MyFishWagon Well-Known Member

OR, you can just open your APPS menu, hit the far left softkey (settings ?) and change it to "Alphabetical List"

No need for any of that other stuff.

5. DKYang

DKYang Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talking about. I don't know what it was called since my phone was charging, but the list looked like how it would look like in a file manager.