Anyway to undelete text messages on sim card? Help!!Support

Last Updated:

1. TheQuestion

TheQuestion New Member This Topic's Starter

I am so irritated right now. Just got the phone yesterday, and learning all the tricks for it. Unfortunately, this morning on the train I was clearing out a bunch of old text messages since my sim card was almost full. When I went to MESSAGES > MANAGE MESSAGES, it was taking FOREVER to delete messages...I'd delete one, and have to wait up to 2 minutes for it to refresh the screen to delete another.

So, while viewing the messages I hit the MENU key, and a selection popped up "Delete Messages". I assumed it was like all other phones I've ever used in the history of mankind, and I'd be able to check or uncheck any messages I wanted, then mass delete a large group. Unfortunately when I hit that button, it paused for at least a minute - and deleted all my messages! :eek: My wife had old messages from years ago that meant a lot, and just like that they are gone.

I didn't get a warning asking me "are you sure you want to delete all your messages" or anything like that. The option said "delete messages" - not "delete all messages". I am very disappointed by such poor design on a device that is otherwise designed ingeniously.

There is no way to undelete those I assume?

Advertisement
  2. gslotter

gslotter New Member

Once it's deleted, it's deleted. Sorry!

:mad: