• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root AOSenseP2beta--Updated 10/26/12--mini-update

This phone can not be used in GSM mode in this country.

ok thanks my friend, but what im trying to say is that in my country the GSM works in my phone using another ROM, but in this ROM theres no switch to GSM mode option, theres only 2, CDMA and Automatic if im not mistaken, but no GSM mode :(
thanks once again

Last edit:

Nevermind people, i found the answer in another forum
Gsm and wimax isn't put into the rom so that is the issue with it not being there. When more stuff is fixed those will be added till then they won't be. Voice should and will work on boot as I test that when the mic was fixed for speaker and regular. Voice search should also work on boot if it doesn't I am not sure but isn't rom related. Apn should stick though the apn is in the rom for all 3 carriers. The build.prop needs edited for the correct mnc numbers for boost or sprint for the right apn to load. Branding is because the builds are for my carrier, where to change it you need to if I recall add the right eri to system/etc or add it to the framework-res.

As for the boot sound sense supports it and not sure on this. I don't have time to test it nor is it a feature of cm10.

Upvote 0
Love this ROM. Not a big fan of the boot ani. Where is it located to replace?

the reason why you dont like the boot animation is because there isn't one installed. its in system/media i believe. I posted a .zip of one you can replace it with earlier in this thread, you can unzip it to find out exactly where its located (the .zip file is flashable by the way)

Reactions: ChoznJuan
Upvote 0
I apologize for the lack of updates for this ROM. I have been having problems with my micro-usb port and that gives me constant battery issues which is a problem for me. I am going to go back to the WARP after I pick one up on Friday for 65 bucks. I thought for 300 bucks I would be getting a phone that would be free of hardware issues but that hasn't been the case. I wanted 4G but I rarely use it because of the battery drain.

Upvote 0
I apologize for the lack of updates for this ROM. I have been having problems with my micro-usb port and that gives me constant battery issues which is a problem for me. I am going to go back to the WARP after I pick one up on Friday for 65 bucks. I thought for 300 bucks I would be getting a phone that would be free of hardware issues but that hasn't been the case. I wanted 4G but I rarely use it because of the battery drain.

Good luck with that!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones