• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root AOSenseP2beta--Updated 10/26/12--mini-update

I installed the ROM and it worked just fine. I started restoring my apps and data using titanium back up and everything worked then it said restart phone and when I did it froze while loading. I did like 5 times and it froze all five

I'd recommend you to just factory reset it from the recovery. Take the battery out, put it back in. The hold down volume up/down and then the power button. But do not let go of the volume buttons. When it goes into recovery go to factory reset. When that's done boot the phone.

Upvote 0
OK. I'll let you know how it goes and how can I get flash again? I had it on the stock ROM and on the ICS stock sense ROM but I want it on here.

Download the rom of your interest. Go into recovery. And look for install zip from SD. Then go to your download folder or where ever you placed the rom and install it. Then reboot and your all set :)

Upvote 0
ok thanks my friend, but what im trying to say is that in my country the GSM works in my phone using another ROM, but in this ROM theres no switch to GSM mode option, theres only 2, CDMA and Automatic if im not mistaken, but no GSM mode :(
thanks once again

Last edit:

How come nobody told me that i can switch from cdma to gsm just by dialing *#*#4636*#*# :eek:
I'm so mad but glad at the same time

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones