AOSenseP2beta--Updated 10/26/12--mini-update

1. HaydenM

HaydenM Well-Known Member

I just posted a comment above...I get a FC too but it still lets me change the language. I will look into it tonight. Besides that is everything else working okay?
  2. jorgkrkmo

jorgkrkmo Member

for the moment yes :) , i let you know if somthing not work ok t, thanks for the rom i like it ;)
  3. jjhelpteam

jjhelpteam Well-Known Member

Sorry About that Tapatalk didnt alert me on the new message.
  4. jorgkrkmo

jorgkrkmo Member

when i try to do screenshot , FC --> android.process.acore
  5. HaydenM

I tried to duplicate on my phone but it works every time. It could be fixed possibly by pushing the stock com.htc.resources.apk in adb. If you need help with that let me know. I am going to review my logcat on the language settings issue and take a look at the email app.To be continued.....
  6. scoowy408

scoowy408 Member

I'll test for sprint
  7. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

I have a Sprint Design that's been flashed over to Boost Mobile. Not sure if a tester is needed for that but if it is I'll volunteer. I've been using 2fast's rom. I've used Kingdom rom for Boost before and it worked smooth. Thanks.
  8. lee46582

lee46582 New Member

Will test us cellular version.I tried your first Rom and I could not get .apk or market place apps to install.but I will gladly try this version and let you know.thanks
  9. jamesrmacy

jamesrmacy Active Member

hayden shoot me a link and ill try the sprint on out for ya
  10. lee46582

lee46582 New Member

I have been playing around with the us cell rom now for over an hour and everything seems to be running really good.i had only one hiccup so far i went into settings>sounds and tried turned up volume and settings crashed,but i reopened right after and it worked just fine every time after.did not have any problem with language settings or any other settings.everything installs fine from Google play,youtube and flash player work flawlessly also.i came from EvilKingdom_v3 and Kingdom_Fastkernel-Ics_V5,followed install instructions to the T.will keep testing and let you know more tomorrow if anything crashes.
  11. HaydenM

The Sprint file will be up in an hour or so.

I have made further progress on this ROM which is not yet in the download. One of the more respected devs in this forum is looking at the Nandroid backup to see what he can help with and at this point I need it.

I have working in addition to what is in the download, Contacts, Phone, and in call screen. More to come.....
  12. jorgkrkmo

jorgkrkmo Member

I cannot see in the main screen who is call me , any ideas?
  13. HaydenM

That will be fixed in the next release
  14. HaydenM

OP updated...new screen shots
  15. Farru503

Farru503 Well-Known Member

Looking good huh!!! :thumbup: ...
  16. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

I just installed and looks good. But I noticedim trying to connect to wifi and it keeps trying and never do
  17. HaydenM

Which kernel are you using and when did you flash the kernel?
  18. Rally 517

Not on any cust kernel. Gonna reinstall
  19. HaydenM

check to make sure everything is working before flashing the second file. Are you on at least version 1.10? If not you should update first. I had a wifi problem related to kernel modules being present in the ROM other than the four included in the ROM itself. There should only be the four included in the zip.
  20. jamesrmacy

jamesrmacy Active Member

Everything works fine so far for sprint
    JCool3y likes this.
  21. HaydenM

I was getting a "wifi drivers failed to load error" in logcat....let me know what you find out...thank you
  22. JCool3y

JCool3y Member

I'll test for boost
  23. doubledragon5

doubledragon5 Well-Known Member

check to see if you can update profile or prl, and firme ware..That is important to sprint users..If so let me know, so I can download this..
  24. Rally 517

where is the option for usb storage i cant connect to computer
  25. HaydenM

It will be in next release
    In the mean time edit the build prop adding mass_storage to the sys.usb line
    JCool3y likes this.