• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root AOSenseP2beta--Updated 10/26/12--mini-update

I flashed this rom a litle while ago and everything works good.Except for 4g.I am on my device now,and the typing is taking some time to catch up with what I'm saying.which isn't a bad thing guess im a quick digi-writer lol,but its stull pretty slow in that aspect . I havent flashed 2fast4u88's fastkernel but I'll get back with updates on that. The rom itself is fast and I like how everything is themed.Calls work fine and so do text messages.it seems ok on battery life the voice search works as I just spoke that last comment to make sure again it still does ;). I'm on boost and am coming from 2fast4u88's fuzionz rom and I love that rom this from has potential to be near that list I already love some things about it,like the battery icon up top by the by the notification bar,the black market,and things like that. The cameras alittle blurry but both video and picture work but I haven't tried sending pics through msgs or email yet...gbs...tether didn't work and that pretty much wraps it up. Great rom I look forward to seeing this get worked on a little more and helping you in any way

Upvote 0
I flashed this rom a litle while ago and everything works good.Except for 4g.I am on my device now,and the typing is taking some time to catch up with what I'm saying.which isn't a bad thing guess im a quick digi-writer lol,but its stull pretty slow in that aspect . I havent flashed 2fast4u88's fastkernel but I'll get back with updates on that. The rom itself is fast and I like how everything is themed.Calls work fine and so do text messages.it seems ok on battery life the voice search works as I just spoke that last comment to make sure again it still does ;). I'm on boost and am coming from 2fast4u88's fuzionz rom and I love that rom this from has potential to be near that list I already love some things about it,like the battery icon up top by the by the notification bar,the black market,and things like that. The cameras alittle blurry but both video and picture work but I haven't tried sending pics through msgs or email yet...gbs...tether didn't work and that pretty much wraps it up. Great rom I look forward to seeing this get worked on a little more and helping you in any way

Have you had a prob with when phone sleeps and gets a call its says Android process has stopped and my phone freezes for 5min

Upvote 0
No problems with phone calls while phone sleeps.
I see no problems as of yet ,I don't have full signal bars ,settings I don'tsee option to update prl, and things only system.
I think all it needs now is some tweaks, maybe time to install kernel?
I say its a good rom I like it.

Go ahead and install your kernel ( I recommend V4 )....I'm PM ing a file to be pushed via adb to fix gallery video playback

Upvote 0
Public release tomorrow....I only ask that you do some research on this thread and Google if you have questions . You will not be ridiculed for asking a question either way but put out some effort at least. I've been there and know some of the adb shit is confusing but we have knowledgeable people in here to help you. Thank you to my testers
.....I know
its a pain switching rooms like this....

Upvote 0
Excited to see this come out! Really seams about as smooth as CM10. Has 4g confirmed to be working? I just remember I forgot to test it today when I was in coverage area, oops.

I am Curious why do you recommend v4 kernel over v5?

Oh I found a nice program for adjusting CPU voltages CPU Tweaks.

I just seem to get more consistent benchmark scores with v4

Upvote 0
Going to backup and flash it now!

Edit: Working Well, Flashed Google now and HTC FM Radio and both work well. So far everything looks good, I perfer the look of ICS vs sense and seams alot smoother and faster.

So far only one thing i really miss from Sense and that is when you put it on its face down during a call that it goes into speaker phone. (any way to add that back in?)
Great work keep it up!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones