• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Do you have the ga 10 repack recovery on your phone?

If the answer is yes you won't need the computer Odin. And I can walk you through it.

If the answer is no you will have to use Odin or mobile Odin. But you don't necessarily have to go back to stock ROM either way. You could flash or Odin the proper recovery kernel then flash cm10

Answer my questions and await my reply before doing anything

Upvote 0
Ok I'm on a quick break. I have everything downloaded and will be ready to go at about 3:30. On question: I found the wild for the night cm10.1 Rom, but I would much rather have the more stable cm10 rom, not 10.1. I searched everywhere, but I must have skimmed over it. Do you have a link to that Rom as well? I will download it and have it ready.

Upvote 0
- http://db.tt/Sft8LyXO

When u are ready to flash the rom and you have all the files on your SD card for sure...flash this kernel
Don't try to boot the phone after flashing this as its a jb aosp kernel it just won't boot. Only reboot recovery! Then wipe data and both caches. Then flash ROM and gapps and fl24 modem and now u can boot the phone...

Follow those directions and you'll be good:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones