Apex version 1.2.2 on VZW update 2.3.340 ?

Last Updated:

1. budd1983

budd1983 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can I run the latest Apex Rom on the new VZW 2.3.340 ota update? also what happens if I brick is there a sbf file out there yet? I guess I am afraid to update given the issues in the beginning with the OTA 2.2 I don't want to be stuck in a position I can not get out of. Also this update wont load automatic right I have to go to settings and check for update in order for it to load? Thanks in advance lol I know there a few questions in this post:p

Advertisement
  2. draconius

draconius Well-Known Member

I'm curious about this as well...

3. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Well-Known Member

As I understand it the bootloader versions are the same so the current sbf may be ok but I am not sure.

And as of last night I was not seeing any push updates after going back to stock 2.2 Froyo/Rooted. By stock I mean no ROM or theme.

4. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

Apex may work but the filesystem is probably different so you may run into problems. the sbf may or may not work. fab will be doing an update for the new .340 soon i am sure.

5. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

I would think any rom that the first step says to install the leaked install.zip file (which updates the boot loader), would be on my short list of roms that should work.