.apk files

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. rramani

rramani Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a database or somewhere you can find a bunch of .apk files of various applications, including some you have to pay for. I know its somewhere on the xda developers website, but can someone tell me where exactly if there is such a location to find a bunch of .apk files for applications for sprint htc hero.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

I believe posting locations (or asking for them to be posted) of paid apk's is against forum rules (and also against xda's rules). Buy them from the market if you want them.

Free ones should also be downloaded from the market, but could be found on many sites such as xda

3. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

No....This is against the rules and is all around just bad. I have no problem downloading free apps from sites but paid ones? Seriously? If you like something, pay your .99 for it. If you can't afford that, then don't get it....

Posting free apk = ok

Posting paid apk = not ok

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Correct, this is against the rules.

5. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would much rather you support the developers of these apps if they are asking for a small price to pay for them. If the developers are not getting paid, what motivation do they have to continue to update their apps and give us new ones?

I am a software developer and reading these types of requests sickens me. I am sorry, but that is just how I feel about the subject.

6. Trident

Trident VIP Member VIP Member

And with that being said, I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.