• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apk request for Kindle Fire

nogloww

Lurker
Feb 14, 2012
I accidentally replaced the contacts apk's on my Kindle Fire with the apk's from my Android phone (thinking it would import my full contacts instead of just the name and phone number) and now my contacts don't work and googleservicesframework keeps force closing...I know, I should have made a backup first. Dumb. I'm still learning.

If anyone has the Kindle: accountandsyscsettings.apk and .odex,contactsprovider.apk and odex I would appreciate it very very much. Thanks.

I accidentally replaced the contacts apk's on my Kindle Fire with the apk's from my Android phone (thinking it would import my full contacts instead of just the name and phone number) and now my contacts don't work and googleservicesframework keeps force closing...I know, I should have made a backup first. Dumb. I'm still learning.

If anyone has the Kindle: accountandsyscsettings.apk and .odex,contactsprovider.apk and odex I would appreciate it very very much. Thanks.

I have put the accountsync apk and the contact apk in my dropbox here: http://db.tt/RDFQKBRs. I couldn't find the opx file that you're missing. If you know the exact name of it then send ot over to me and ill grab it for you

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones