• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

APK's Not Available Online for Samsung Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300)

Hello, I'm new to this forum so I'm gonna make this short and easy to understand.

You see, in our place where WiFi is not really popular, I find it hard to update apps or even install apps in my Samsung Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300).

So I tried to find a way on how to install apps and I found out that I can install apps via available APK's on the web. It's like installing a software installer in your Windows computer without needing the internet while installing it.

But now, I'm on the end of the rope. I found no compatible APK's on some apps, not just some apps but on very useful apps. The reason for incompatibility/parsing error is that these APK's need a higher android version and as you all know, Samsung Galaxy Pocket's android version is so outdated. I don't know why Samsung isn't creating an android version update for our phone model.

This is a short list of the apps I need (and I admit, all of them are created by Facebook):

1. Messenger
2. Facebook Pages Manager
3. Facebook Groups
4. Facebook

So, how can you help me and others? Simple.

If you have installed all your apps via Google Playstore on your phone and you don't know how to extract the APK out from it, you may use ES File Explorer to do so. Download it too via the play store. On the ES File Explorer, go to Menu > Library > APP. Long press on the app that I need and click on the Menu button on the right and scroll down to find Share. On the "Share via" box, choose "ES Save to...". Finally, upload the apps to my Mediafire Filedrop using this link: http://goo.gl/3ZKRU2.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones