APN HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. joey3002

joey3002 Guest

I have page plus.. so let me say that first. Everything works great except mms.

I am trying to get mms working on my eris, I was able to download my apn info and once I edit them, I can upload them back and hopefully fix the mms issue.

I used APN Backup & Restore from the market (its free)

Here is what my mms is set up as:

<apn name="Production" numeric="310012" mcc="310" mnc="012" apn="1" user="null" server="null" password="null" proxy="null" port="" mmsproxy="" mmsport="" mmsprotocol="2.0" mmsc="http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms" type="mms" />

When I send, I get destination unreachable and I know its the proxy/port/u/p etc..

Can someone please give me some help..

Does anyone know what those settings should be? Maybe someone could install that app and share their settings..

thanks a ton in advance

Advertisement
  2. joey3002

joey3002 Guest

wow, no one can help me with this?
  3. beandogger

beandogger Member

I am having same issue with HTC Incredible on PagePlus. I just need the mms settings. Did you ever figure it out?
  4. beandogger

beandogger Member

5. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Well-Known Member

Throw me a bone here. What is APN?
  6. alil2cul4u

alil2cul4u New Member

Hey Joey3002,

Is there anyway you can post everything that is saved in your apn backup? I am trying to flash a Huawei Ascend to PP and I cant get web or mms to work.. I have also edited the PPP config from QPST. I have the same settings on an LG Optimus M and I cant get that mms or web to work either.. I used a verizon incredible to copy settings from..

TIA