• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help APN issue since updating to android 4.0

Hi there, I have owned an Huawei ascend g300 for a few months now, it is unlocked from the Vodafone UK network and I have been using it on T-mobile UK with no issues.

This is until a week or so back when the update from android 2.3 to 4.0 became available. The issue was not with the update itself, but after installing the update I manually re-entered the access point names (mobile internet & MMS) it will only let me select one to be in use at a time. As I'm always using the internet I have the mobile internet selected but this leaves me without multimedia messaging which I'm sure you can appreciate is most frustrating.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated, when the phone was running 2.3 it would allow me to have both access points in use, frankly I'm quite baffled that this has become an issue since the update.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Regards

Jens

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones