• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help APN settings for Proximus network (Belgium)

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place, but I could not find anything better. I'm looking for the APN settings for the Proximus (Belgium) network for my brand new Samsung Galaxy.

I've tried the information I could find the internet but I don't seems to be able to get a data connection, so I just want to verify that I've set it up correctly on my end.

Thanks,
Tim

Hello Tim (and everybody else).

Have you been able to introduce the APN settings for proximus on the galaxy? I can introduce all the necessary details but when I use the menu to save the changes I have no APN defined in the menu.

PS. My Galaxy is from Germany and is not locked to a network provider.

Regards

Karl

Upvote 0
Hello KlaymenDK

I've been searching the net further and have found other users with similar problems. Since the problem usually seems to be solved when the phone gets reset to factory defaults I tried this also (after backing up my data and programs with My Backup) and indeed I could set a APN and after saving it, it was in the list of defined APN's.

Hope this info can help other users.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones