• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][3.0] My Ten-Twenty - Need testers.

qkzoo1978

Lurker
Nov 3, 2012
NZuYnLjrPMEEXXdz6Ol_wla7BA-ZshUaDU1Wa47hNXIzr3-GmQnXB0KxjvrNXYO6sLM=h310-rw

My Ten-Twenty is an offline reverse geocoder. In other words, it turns your gps coordinates into something more useful, like "Chicago, Illinois." Most applications like this use an online reverse geocoder engine, this one does it completely offline, using it's own database. Not only does this make a handy tool to keep in your auto's dock, but it comes with a nifty screensaver (Daydream) to popup and prevent screen burn on your display, and give you some real time data.

Besides the textual representation of where you are at, it also displays a clock, date, altitude, speed, coordinates and the approximate accuracy of your coordinates (GPS vs NETWORK). Most of the options can be enabled or disabled in settings, as well as the color scheme (if green doesn't fit your style).

I could use some constructive criticism, bug reports, suggestions and general feedback. The application can be downloaded from the Play store at the following address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.qkzoo1978.my_ten_twenty_offline.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones