• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][4.0+] Wallpaper Modder

SpadaBoss

Nov 1, 2012
WALLPAPER MODDER

21oq6o3.png
2iiepm1.png
2ewk2tz.png
2cr5bvc.png
35m1vyb.png

Have you ever told yourself "this wallpaper is cool, but I don't like the colors!" or something like that? You came in the right place! With Wallpaper Modder you can modify your current wallpaper with some filters in the quickest way possible!

FEATURES
-edit the wallpaper with many filters (hue, saturation, contrast, brightness, blur, invert colors)
-apply the modified wallpaper
-load an image from gallery to modify it
-save modified wallpapers *full version required*
(the full version can be purchased into the app with a cheap in app purchase: it will remove the little ads banner at the top of the screen and will allows you to save the modified wallpapers)

FAQs
-Can I apply wallpapers to the lockscreen? Yes, but because of an Android limitation at least android Nougat (7.0) is required. If you are at least on Nougat, you will be asked where to apply the wallpaper (homescreen, lockscreen or both). If not, the wallpaper will be applied to the homescreen.
-Can I edit and save all the wallpapers that you want? Yes, but you are the only responsible of your actions. Example: you break the copyright of the wallpaper's owner editing/sharing/saving the wallpaper if the author doesn't allow it.

DOWNLOAD: Google Play

Feel free to leave any comment :)

Enjoy Wallpaper Modder :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones