App Called Vibrate During Meetings not working

Last Updated:

1. mjudson

mjudson New Member This Topic's Starter

OK, so I switched to droid from my windows mobile device and I quickly realized there is no option to silence your phone according events on the calendar. I had this on my windows mobile phone and I really miss it, so I found an app called Vibrate During Meetings (Vibrate During Meetings Widget (v. 1.0) aplicaci

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

3. timlitw

timlitw Well-Known Member

Are you trying to run it from it's icon or have you added it to the home screen with the add widget utility?

4. mjudson

Well I was originally trying to open it from the market in the downloads section, but I finally figured out how to add the widget to the home screen. I did that but it doesn't open like every other application i have seen. I have to like triple tap this icon now that I added it to the home screen. I don't know why this app is like this.

5. mhoepfin

mhoepfin Member

Hi all, I'm the developer of this app and I just wanted to let the forum know that the Vibrate During Meetings widget now supports the Droid Corporate Calendar.

Also, the app has really been refined since the original post here and works great with Droid.

Thanks!
    Mike

6. mjudson

Yes. Mike Thank you for this app. It's been working great for me. It's definately one of my Favorite Apps now that I got it working.