• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App compatibility

Prophex

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure that this question has been asked several times, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. I'm considering to buy a Chacha, but need an answer first.

I've heard and read that some apps are not very compatible with the Chacha's landscape display. One of the progs I would like to install is Sports Tracker. (been using it for years on my Nokia E71) On their website they say it should be compatible with a 320x480 screen, but since the Chacha has a 480x320 screen, I wonder if it will be compatible and how it will look.

So could someone (with the device) check if Sports Tracker works on the Chacha ?

And in general, how do apps that are only available in portrait act on the Chacha's landscape screen ? What are some populair apps that are not gonna be compatible ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones