App Developer Support-New Zello Group

Last Updated:

1. xkalibur32

xkalibur32 Well-Known Member

I created a new Zello group for the starving, aspiring, novice all the way to the expert app developer for support, assistance, and guidance. The group name is AndAppDev and the password is and1

I installed eclipse with the adt plug in, not doing too bad on the build your first app class but I have hit a few rough patches managed to gain traction but without a support system it can be pretty demotivating, word or not, lol. So please I know we have all been there at one time or another, help a brother out and let's help each other.

Advertisement
  2. Tramontana

Tramontana Active Member

Where do I go to find this group?
  3. Tramontana

Tramontana Active Member

Ah - Google to the rescue. Is Zello really a voice chat system? I prefer text. Native languages, timezone differences, that kinda thing.

And there seems to be no Linux support apart from on an Android device.
  4. jetx2x

jetx2x Well-Known Member Developer

Groupme is a good one to use... it has apps for crapberry, icrap, and most importantly android... plus it can be used through an internet browser and its completely text based and can be used through a data connection or sms

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  5. xkalibur32

Zello has a computer app as well. If it matters
  6. xkalibur32

Download Zello and search AndAppDev
  7. xkalibur32

Yes not sure how populated the chat rooms are, I subscribed to two and only had one random outburst, so I just like it for the group capability.