• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

app don't run. Error: Application have non-executable native code

persianboy

Lurker
Dec 22, 2014
When i try install some app like chrome and clash of clans i get this message:

"Application have non-executable native code
this application required to run native code, which can not run at this device. that means the app is very likely to crash when started. Do you really want to install?"

Apps installed but closed immediately after opened.

How can resolve this problem?
Android version 4.0.3

When i try install some app like chrome and clash of clans i get this message:

"Application have non-executable native code
this application required to run native code, which can not run at this device. that means the app is very likely to crash when started. Do you really want to install?"

Apps installed but closed immediately after opened.

How can resolve this problem?
Android version 4.0.3
For more help please tell the forums what device are you having trouble with

Reactions: persianboy
Upvote 0
Hi persianboy, and welcome to Android Forums :)

What device do you have?
Also, where are you getting the apps that don't install - Google Play or somewhere else?

For more help please tell the forums what device are you having trouble with

My device a no name Chinese tablet! Model: GS701B
RAM: 512 MB
CPU: 1 Core, 1GHz

I get apps from Google play and also other sites.

Upvote 0
I know Chinese devices, but I've never seen that error before, about non-executable native code. If you're installing Chrome from Play, it should work fine, but if it's other sites, whatever they are, the APKs maybe corrupted, which might give odd things happening.
Yes I agree important things such as browsers and mail client apps should get from a approved source such as Google play store . . if the app is messed up aka corrupt you wont know til you have the app and using it . the site wont tell you nor the corrupt dev.

Upvote 0
I know Chinese devices, but I've never seen that error before, about non-executable native code. If you're installing Chrome from Play, it should work fine, but if it's other sites, whatever they are, the APKs maybe corrupted, which might give odd things happening.
OH! Unfortunately google play say : Your device isn't compatible with this version.
I downloaded and install this apps from google play on my xperia phone and then transfer to tablet with "share my applications" app and installed it on tablet but apps don't worked.
I think my tablet have minimum required hardware for install this app. But what is the problem?:thinking:

Reactions: BRAINZ2013
Upvote 0
Play has the ability to distribute different versions of apps to different devices from the same link. It's how you see an app as compatible with some devices when you log in from a computer or browser. The version sent to your phone may have different screen or other characteristics that are incompatible with the hardware in your tablet. Another reason it's best to make sure you get apps directly from Play or another valid resource. You could email the developer via the link in Play and see if they have any idea on a fix.

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones