• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root App Download Issue in Froyo

reboot your phone.

I did that, but nothing changed. Actually I did it four times, waiting longer before booting back up each time. Anyway, I ended up going back to the earlier release of Froyo and I restored my apps, rebooted, and it works fine. Maybe the file I downloaded was messed up, since my internet out in the country (satellite) is wonky.:(

I'm not going to bother to re-download the more recent leak, since Fab will have "NexFro" up soon.

Upvote 0
Not so sure about the theme. With Froyo 1, the market worked fine, themed with Chaos clean black. With Froyo 2, market is not working - same theme. Will try to grab market from Froyo 1 and see if that works.

The problem was running the theme from Froyo 1 (theme number 1.1 or 1.2) on Froyo 2 (needs theme 1.3)... Team Chaos released a 1.3 of the theme today that fixed the issue...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones