App Drawer - smooth scroll vs page by pageSupport

1. camphill

camphill Well-Known Member

Anyone know of a way to smooth scroll the app drawer vs the default page by page? If I need to get to a app starting with "X" it's a pain to swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe repeat.

Thx

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

The only way I can think if is to install a different launcher.
  3. camphill

camphill Well-Known Member

Very good. I just installed Go Launcher as I do like it very much on my Kindle Fire. I'll try it out for awhile. I do very much like the vertical smooth scroll over the page by page. Thanks
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I put my frequently used apps on a homescreen. Either individually, or in a folder.
  5. dhworph

dhworph Well-Known Member

This is my main request for Nova Launcher, either a scrollbar or maybe scroll multiple pages with one fast flick. I'm attached to the cube transition animation... would love to see a fast flick cause the cube to spin for a while until I tap to stop it, or with adjustable friction to slow it down after a few pages...

I think Go Launcher has a scrollbar in the app drawer. I like Go Launcher, but would rather stay with a stock look/feel such as apex and nova launchers give...
  6. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

OMG its OTD! lol
    OfTheDamned likes this.
  7. veccster

veccster Well-Known Member

GO launcher fan here....smooth scrolling app drawer. I've tried others but always come back to GO.