App Drawer WidgetSupport

Last Updated:

1. bennec

bennec Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I searched for this on the Droid X forum and didn't quickly find an answer. I also googled to see if there was any widget that you could place on a home screen to display apps (not hidden by LP Plus), but didn't really find anything I really was looking for with that either.

Moderators please move this if this has been discussed many times and my search criteria was just bad.

I'm looking for a widget for my last home page I need to finish customizing that will give me the ability to look at my App Drawer (the Apps I use frequently and want to display with LP Plus - while hiding ones I don't want to show up).

Is there anything? I'm willing to pay for anything that does the trick. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. rhand

rhand Member

I believe you can get what you want by using Auto App Organizer and putting a widget for one particular app category on your home screen.

Good luck!

3. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

GDE has a scrolling app dock included. there is also an app called Launch-x that does about the same thing but doesnt scroll but uses buttons to forward and reverse the display. there is a free and a paid version of Launch-x.
    You can see the paid version on my phone.
    [​IMG]

4. ezflip

ezflip Well-Known Member

Just create a new folder on that home screen and drop the apps you want into the folder....

5. john0821

john0821 Well-Known Member

^ +1 ... just use Folder Organizer. Keeps things simple as well.