• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App for Bi-Polar management

G'day guys & girls,

This is my first post here so I'm not quite sure how well this will work but here we go.

A couple of months ago I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and to put it lightly I haven't dealt with it very well. One of the biggest barriers I find is that they want me to 'manually' do all these worksheets and to keep a journal of my moods and I don't do writing with a pen. Where as on the other hand I have been able to type since I was 4 (used to be a big deal back in 1993 probably not so much now). I have always looked to integrate technology into my life as much as possible and now I want to do it with the latest hurdle in my life using an App.

What I need is something like a histogram which would chart my mood and how much sleep I got. Also something like an organizer app which would use the calender so on each day I can set specific tasks for the day and a way of tabling what I did and my moods through out the day and also a way for me to scan worksheets and then do them using my tablet.

I am not sure how this works but I can not offer any money for any help but I am quite happy to trade service for service (I repair electronics & build computers) and even just point me in the direction of where I can learn how to do all this.

I apologize for my terrible grammer/spelling it is currently 4am where I am and my mind is all over the place and thank you for any replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones