• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

app for billing

kjneer

Lurker
Mar 4, 2013
hello there. i've purchased iberry auxux core 4x 3g tablet. i'm also running a study center. i want to keep record for fee i have recieved and print all fee reciept which i issue to students from my tab. is there any app to help me donig that without going online/cloud?

Invoice2go can probably do what you want, except for the printing. They offer a cloud services, but it's not necessary to use it. There are several versions of their app. The lite version is free and will let you see how it works, but there's a limitation of 3 invoices. The unlimited version that works without their cloud service is $10. Be aware though, that generating a PDF invoice is done on their server(s) - the invoice data is sent to them, and you get back a PDF file. Without a data connection you won't be able to generate PDF invoices.

Reactions: kjneer
Upvote 0
Invoice2go is a great application for invoicing and general reporting etc. On the other hand, there is a big downfall that it needs to be implemented urgently. You can't bring the outstanding amounts from previous invoices for a customer on the new invoice. Balance forwarding is a big issue if you have reaccuring invoices on a weekly base. It is not a very good application if you need to check outstandings one by one and print statements. This is a web based app and it can be very slow to get things done based on your internet connectivity or invoice2go server. I have had asked this to be implemented for a few times but some reason they say not yet. I may stop using invoice2go if this issue is not addressed by the end of the year.

Upvote 0
Statements are ok, i have no problems with that. The customers like to see their full outstanding balance on the current invoice. And many other softwares do that.

Current: $......
Forwarded balance:$....
Total: current+forwarded

It is not the best way to go through every customer to find out if they have outstanding balance by creating statements. Imagine doing min 150 invoices per day

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones