1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

App for bluetooth times?

Last Updated:

1. parkschr

parkschr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know of an app that you can set times for the bluetooth to come on and go off?

I do use the toggle, but I sometimes to forget to turn it on when I enter my car.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

I thought about doing this and actually got something kinda working using Tasker, but I found that by just leaving Bluetooth on all day didn't impact the battery hardly at all so it just wasn't worth my effort setting something up to do it because there was very little bang for the buck at the end of the day (less than 5%). But, I am patiently waiting for Tasker to include 'Bluetooth Near' since it's on the Tasker todo list for future enhancements.

3. parkschr

parkschr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For me bluetooth is using about 22% by the end of the day. I talk using the bluetooth in my car for about 10 minutes coming home from work.

4. BookLover

BookLover Well-Known Member

Setting Profiles will do this. I have it set up to do just what you want, plus other profiles for work, sleep, meetings etc.

I'm using the paid version of Setting Profiles. If I had to do it all over again I think I would have bought Tasker instead.

5. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member