1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

App for Controlling Music via Headphones?

Last Updated:

1. lrs421

lrs421 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone recommend an app I can use to control my Music via my mic enabled headphones, similar to what the iphone offers. I found an app called droid shuffle, which sounded perfect but I can't get it to work on my Captivate. Basically I want to be able to press the mic button twice to advance to the next track. This and drm are the ONLY reasons I wish my droid was more iphoneish.

Advertisement
  2. Krabapell

Krabapell Member

The stock player supports 1 click for pause/play and 2 clicks for next track.

The bTunes music player supports more wired control.
    1 click for pause/play, 2 clicks for next track, and 3 clicks for previous track.
    But I believe it is a paid app ($1.50).

I haven't seen any other player which has this feature, let me know otherwise. Thanks!

3. lrs421

lrs421 Active Member This Topic's Starter

My stock player doesn't support this feature. I just learned that Samsung isn't using the default andriod player but one of their own (???).

Anyway, I just purchased btunes player. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! The best $1.50 I've ever spent. It solved two problems for me. Music access on locked screen and music player control via remote, both work great.

I also like the option to download album art in btunes.