APP for new Hollywood Movie Trailers in HD ?

1. augustya

augustya Well-Known Member

Just like there is APP in the Apple store called "Trailers" which basically shows short trailers of new forthcoming movies in Hollywood tha too all in different HD Formats 1280P, 720P is there any such APP in the Android Market which shows trailers all in HD of all the forthcoming movies in Hollywood.

"PLEASE OTHER THAN YOUTUBE THE QUALITY OF VIDEO IN YOUTUBE IS RUBBISH"

Advertisement
  2. mystic7

mystic7 Well-Known Member

The IMDB app has that and a lot more and the pq of the trailers is stunning. It's free at the android market, just search 'IMDB'
  3. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

I hope you don't mind, but I changed your ! at the end of your title to a ? so as not to confused people.
  4. augustya

Does it have trailers in HD ? Like the "Trailers" APP in Apple APP Store ?
  5. mystic7

I said it did, didn't I? Have you ever heard of stunning standard def pq? ;-)
  6. augustya

I tried IMDB the picture Quality of the Trailers in it is far from HD ! It is crap !! Anybody used Trailer Spy on Market ? How is it ?
  7. mystic7

Maybe your display is crap. The trailers look fantastic on my Galaxy tab 10.1
  8. tcat007

tcat007 Well-Known Member

Yes, IMDB trailers on my 5" Galaxy Player look amazing! I can read very fine print on their site that is fuzz on other sites. Other developers need some tips from IMDB.
  9. wayoutsk

wayoutsk Member

We just released simple app for new movie trailers. We try to be as actual as possible and post new trailers as soon as they are released.
    We post trailers only in minimum of 720p but they are streamed from YouTube so you have to count with compression. However most of the time the videos are in very good quality.

Hope you enjoy it!

Actual Movie Trailers => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.wayout.amtfree