• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][FREE] my CookBox: Personal CookBook for Android

vin9

Lurker
Mar 20, 2015
Hi everybody,

I'd like to introduce an app I recently developed: my CookBox.
The app can be downloaded from Play Store at this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycookbox.android

The app is a digital cookbook wich allows you to organize your recipes.
You can add your recipes manually or import recipes from web.
If you add a recipe manually, you can pick the ingredients from a pantry and dictate the preparation using speech recognition.

You can share your recipes via email, facebook, whatsapp etc. In particular, using the function "Send Recipe" you can send a recipe to your friends and they can import it in the app by just clicking on the attachment (if they have my CookBox installed).

If you use the function "What to cook", my CookBox will pick for you one of your recipes. You can also specify an ingredient to make my CookBox pick one of the recipes that contain it.

Recipes can be grouped by categories which can be customized by the user.

my CookBox includes a section where you can manage your shopping lists. You can create a shopping list from scratch or export it from a recipe.

1-Screenshot_my_recipes.png
2-Screenshot_favorites.png
3-Screenshot_drawer.png
4-Screenshot_recipe.png
5-Screenshot_recipes_ingredients.png
7-Screenshot_shopping_list.png

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones