[APP][FREE] Volume Boost For Nexus 5™ - [Over 65000 Installs]

Last Updated:

1. TenF00T

TenF00T New Member

Hi guys check out my free App made specifically for the nexus 5.

The Nexus 5 Real Volume Booster will create a custom mixer_paths.xml file for you, which will allow you to increase the default maximums for headphone and speaker volume.

Note: (You need a custom recovery in order to install the file)

The free version has a 4.4 rating on Google Play with over 5000 installs
    The free version has all the same features as the pro. The PRO has no ads and you help support my work.

Free version : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n5rvb.nexus5realvolumebooster
    PRO (AdFree Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n5rvb.nexus5realvolumeboosterpro
    XDA Thread: [APP]Nexus 5 Real Volume Booster [Version 1.2.6

Advertisement
    morgankslade, Hook, Mikestony and 2 others like this.
  2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

3. TenF00T

TenF00T New Member

Yes, the App is based on SuperHanns work. It modifies the same xml values. I created the app to simplify the process and to allow people to quickly try out different values so they can customize it any way they want.
    Brian706, Hook and Rxpert83 like this.
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Thanks, thats convenient! :thumbup:
  5. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

Wanted to mention that I tried this out today and it really makes a difference (haven't tried Viper), especially using the AUX jack in my car (had to drive to a temporary work location 3 hours away today). Great volume boost out of the headphone jack, no distortion. Thanks! Happy to have paid for it.:beer:
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  6. TenF00T

TenF00T New Member

7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Even our forum app had to be renamed in play because it started with the word Android.:mad: At least the links stay the same.:)