[APP] GO Sms 1.0.0 released

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinluo

robinluo Guest

We have just finished the first release of GO Sms.
    Uploaded onto Google Market. Seems the feedback is good(I digest some listed bellow).
    We are eager to hear your opinions. Please help us to make it better.
    Any question concerning the GO Sms, please also attach to this thread, we will check it timely.

You can search it in Google Market with the key words

Advertisement
  2. Ashes75

Ashes75 New Member

I love it so far, other than, I would like to see a different theme than the chat bubbles and to have notifications for individual contacts! Keep up the great work!
  3. namoroman

namoroman Well-Known Member

I tried to use it but it constantly closed itself and said there was an unexpected error, like every 4 minutes even when I wasn't using it. Uninstalled, and rebooted, tried again. Same thing. Gave up on it.
  4. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Will it let me set a max amount of texts for a thread?

Plus can you post some screenshots?
  5. robinluo

robinluo Guest

Thanks themes are on the way :)
  6. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

This app rocks, It seems as if its faster than Handcent. I'm not sure if it's ready for prime time yet. I just removed it from my phone just because of not being able to download pic mail. Please fix and I will install it back on my phone.
  7. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

The is great but I am having problems with it. The app does not download picture mail. And it takes a long time for someone else to receive my picture mail when using the sms app. I would like to use this over handcent. Also when attaching a picture to a text message, if you try and type a message, the keyboard blocks the message field so you cant see what your typing when sending a picture mail. Im using the EVO 4G. Is there something im doing wrong? I am open for suggestions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.