[app help] go sms pro-notifications

Last Updated:

1. rayla117

rayla117 Well-Known Member

i'm using go sms pro and whenever i get a new text message from go sms pro i open it up and read it then when i exit out of the app go sms pro gives me another notification for the same text. can anyone please help me? because it's extremely annoying. thanks!

Advertisement
    popoipoi likes this.
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Are you saying that your getting two notifications. One for the installed application and also from the stock application - even though the stock app notification is disabled?

If so, then uninstall & reinstall the app in question. After doing so go inside settings on the phone, then applications find the message applications and clear data from it.

I hope this helps.
  3. rayla117

rayla117 Well-Known Member

i appreciate your response but i'm getting the same notification from the messaging app go sms pro not from the stock app.
  4. coolboyzzzz

coolboyzzzz New Member

I'm experiencing the same problem with you, and I still don't have the answer for our problem.

I hope we can get it here ASAP.

Thank you.
  5. Misty Ihrke

Misty Ihrke New Member

I have been having the same issue, except that when I try to open the message that is being announced (over and over) there is no message there, because I already deleted it 2 weeks ago. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but to no avail.
    Any suggestions would be most welcome.
  6. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

Interesting. I also use go sms, and I don't have any of those problems.
  7. popoipoi

popoipoi New Member

hi...I have a problem...I have installed go sms for 4.67 on my sony xperia s with operating system Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4...when I must save a message is received that envoy or as draft the program memorizes it as coming from another contact...I make sense of better me...if the program must memorize a sms for the contact to it memorizes it as if it were of the contact b or of the contact c...if I save the same draft for a contact every time it memorizes it with a different contact...I have noticed that a turn of the recent contacts does...is someone able' to help me??
  8. country_cool

country_cool New Member

My issue is a little different. I have noticed text messages disappearing from my phone in ALL texting applications - if it disappears from one, it disappears from all of them. I am using SMS Pro as my primary chat application. I am switching over from an iPhone and those messages stayed until the user deleted them. I need the messages to stay until I delete them - not the phone or application. Additionally, I need VM to stay on my phone in the same manner so the specific VM can be accessed at any time (without having to remember to "save" every VM)... Please help