App IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. eteyen1

eteyen1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

I seem to be having an issue with apps on my phone. Basically, over the past few days, I cant update apps from the marketplace at all. The market comes up tellling me there are new updates, when I go to download and install them, they all download fine, and then start installing, and then all of a sudden, it tells me installation was unsuccessful and nothing happens anymore. Its doing this for all apps I try to download from the market. Help would be much appreciated.

Btw, I've got my phone set to install apps to mem card as default using the force apps to sd work around thing that was posted on the board (if that helps somehow)

Advertisement
  2. eteyen1

Anyone have any ideas?

3. StevenSeed

StevenSeed Well-Known Member

It's happened to me a few times when there's been issues with the market.

If you go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > 'All' tab > scroll down to market, then hit clear cache, clear data and force stop (in that order).

Then go back into your market app and it should look as if you've never been on it (i.e. comes up with T's & C's first, etc).

This should have refreshed it, and it may work then.

4. eteyen1

tried that, doesnt seem to have worked for me. any more ideas please people?

5. AcesFull

AcesFull Active Member

Having the same issue on my Moto Droid 2. Tried what was suggested above. No change. My unit also won't install new apps from time to time (including Angry Birds Seasons, GRRRRR).