• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

app like team viewer

swagata

Lurker
Oct 3, 2012
using team viewer app in my android device and team viewer software in my computer i controlled my computer from my android device......is there any app which will let me control my android phone from my computer?....is this possible using team viewer?.....how?

Thanks

I have not found anything that will grant the same amount of control as a team viewer (I do not have a rooted device, so maybe there are options there). However, I use AirDroid to send texts from my computer through my phone. It can also be used to quickly upload files to the phone, look at contacts, etc. However, you're wanting to run applications on your phone and view/control them on your comp, I am not aware of any programs that do that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones