[APP] Maxthon Mobile - One cool brand new mobile browser

Last Updated:

1. maxthon

maxthon Member

Make no mistake, with over 500 million downloads of its PC web browser Maxthon knows how to make your web sizzle.

Catch the world-wide wave of web surfers using the world's smartest browser on Android! Like its powerful desktop suite of products, Maxthon Android comes packed with cool, free features like..

Sync to the Cloud - Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you from desktop to mobile.
    RSS reader widget - Find, manage and read your favorite content quickly and easily
    Speed Dial - Quick access of the best sites on the web.
    Download Manager - Makes it easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need: wherever, whenever.
    Super Gesture - Use touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
    Tab browsing - Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
    Amazing speed - Get websites super fast.
    Powerful personalization - Avatars and more.

Jan 26th update
    -mobile browser avatar syncing with desktop browser avatar
    -new RSS reader allows you to subscribe to new feeds
    -bug fixes

Android market URL:

By the way, I'm the developer for the app...:) . Please let me know how you like about it...

Attached Files:

LarryE1946 likes this.
  2. LarryE1946

LarryE1946 Member

I've been using it since it became available and I'm glad I downloaded it onto my Droid X. And boy is it fast. I use Maxthon 3.0 on my Desktop and Laptop, and now, thanks to Maxthon Mobile, everywhere I go, I can use my favorite browser. Try it, you'll like it.
    maxthon likes this.
  3. maxthon

maxthon Member

Thanks for your support, Larry =)
  4. RRAway

RRAway New Member

Does it have support for changing user agents? That's the one feature I find missing from the stock browser.

I don't like sites that send me to some tiny mobile version with half the content missing, and they are doing it based on user agent.
  5. maxthon

maxthon Member

The current version does not user agent changing. How popular of a feature do you think it is? We will definitely look into supporting that feature if it is a popular feature.. =)