• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App] Meditate - Meditation Timer

Hello everyone,

I would like to present you an application I have just uploaded into Google Play market,

Meditate - Meditation Timer

It's highly customizable meditation timer/journal with changeable meditation categories, history, statistics, programmable meditation plans and bunch of settings that user can set for comfortable usage of this tool.

For detailed description of full features please visit this link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pabloangello.meditate

K3QFe6hKVboXbMWeiQ_j9Yg3sNdterXRuM22rZ1WUerWtoe9kGdgafMnslOrNfSR8Ak
OLaagFButpW0LYwqkOJAv5zIXtcw7iyVJScrOnCd08hZu5FnI3Ju9-3tY8aRJVIN6Hs9
mKntZeUD4lCxBXV0E296Nn5f2MojdmFudlWD-XyZKXgjD9QH2PYXh53qdl18pb64pA
PP2k1aaTuWWtqhN2SA0rfmLwUDjehEsILub5SMmk6dt9K9-M5_NFAPW2xQzmVXGATJM

Wish you all the best!
Cheers,

Pablo

Hello everyone,

I would like to present you my new application I have just uploaded into Google Play market,

Meditate Free Meditation Timer

It's a free/trial version of the full version of highly customizable meditation timer/journal with changeable meditation categories, history, statistics, programmable meditation plans and bunch of settings that user can set for comfortable usage of this tool.

For detailed description and the features please visit this link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pabloangello.meditatef

K3QFe6hKVboXbMWeiQ_j9Yg3sNdterXRuM22rZ1WUerWtoe9kGdgafMnslOrNfSR8Ak
OLaagFButpW0LYwqkOJAv5zIXtcw7iyVJScrOnCd08hZu5FnI3Ju9-3tY8aRJVIN6Hs9
mKntZeUD4lCxBXV0E296Nn5f2MojdmFudlWD-XyZKXgjD9QH2PYXh53qdl18pb64pA
PP2k1aaTuWWtqhN2SA0rfmLwUDjehEsILub5SMmk6dt9K9-M5_NFAPW2xQzmVXGATJM
p2AVUAEO8JFGSCTu6QilhvSEfl4u984QXko-l-FyvfytQeDyegJVCR2dDpyeztisv8we

Wish you all the best!
Cheers,

Pablo

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones