App not found on MarketSupport

Last Updated:

1. Dbnguy

Dbnguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Again Guys,

Every once in a while i find an app that I REALLY want, but cant seemt o download it off the market. I get the error message that the requested URL cannot be found.

Tonight I am desperately trying to download the TaskPanel Ver X (TaskPanel X v6.6.2 Application for Android | Tools) but the barcode scanner doesnt find the address and when I type the name in the market search field, it also doesnt come up.

Is there another market I dont know about?? :)

Thanks a million,

Lee

Advertisement
  2. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

At a guess it is either not available in your region or it is not compatible with Android 1.6, I love the way Dolphin Browser looks in the HD version but I cant get it on ver1.6 its only available on ver2.1 or higher and when I search for it on the market it comes up saying it cant be found :(

3. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

Idk what the difference is between the standard taskpanel and task panel x but, i have the standard task panel (which i believe is now known as taskpanel lite in the market) and it works FANTASTICALLY! I've had no problems with it and love it. X might have some extra features but, the Lite edition works just as well imo, does what it needs to anyway :).

4. Dbnguy

Dbnguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yea lite is fantastic. Only other feature Id like which the other version does, is kill all apps before it goes into hibernation mode, and apparently keeps them killed. Last night I used 40% of my battery power, and according to task panel there was only 2 apps running - learning client and swype???

Guess its time to root. EEEEKKKK !!!! :)

5. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

I always put my phone on charge over night but if your not one of them people then have a look on the market for an app called hibernation.

According to the hype it will only use 1% of your battery over night.

Bexy likes this.
  6. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

Will check it out, 1% overnight would be good.

Ya know, if my phones at say, 90-80%, it might only go down 4%. But if it's at like 20%, or 15%, by the morning its turned it self off :|.