1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

app not staying on phoneGeneral

1. splifmyster

splifmyster Well-Known Member

hey is anyone else having this problem when i reboot my phone all the apps i have downloaded are gone can some one please help me i cant keep loading them on everytime i reboot

Advertisement
    :
  2. smith058

smith058 Guides Guide

lol thats realy got to suck!
    have you always had this problem, or is it a new problem? how long have you had the phone, might want to return it?
  3. splifmyster

No i just got it and not only the apps are gone but all m.y info and email gmail all is gone
  4. MrPeter1985

MrPeter1985 Well-Known Member

That usually happens when the user didn't create a google account for the phone. I would do a factory reset and connect a google account to the phone. If its still happening I would return it.

-Pete
  5. smith058

smith058 Guides Guide

It sound like its doing a factory reset every time it boots... try intalling the custom rom... or take it bacck to the store and get a new one. My opinion
  6. splifmyster

Ok when i hold the volume up and power it does it! Is that the way u reboot this phone?if not please tell me
  7. smith058

smith058 Guides Guide

I use reboot manager app to reboot my phone.... without the app I have to hold the power button for a few second then select power off. Once off I have to press the pwer button for about 5-7 second untill it turns on.