App or widget to track battery usage?General

Last Updated:

1. veccster

veccster Well-Known Member

What is everyone using?

I have Battery Indicator:
    Battery Indicator - Android app on AppBrain
    Which is pretty cool because it puts a small icon in the top left corner of % remaining. But it does not tell me statistics - like what is using it the most, etc.

I would really like an app that tells me the estimated time remaining on the battery.

Advertisement
  2. veccster

veccster Well-Known Member

Wow...it's almost like that thread is full of tips and tricks!

J/K

I did search for threads dedicated to this subject but couldn't sift through posts with the terms "battery" and "usage" in them. Too many freaking threads with people complaining about their battery's dying in just 1 day.

HELLO...you have a fully functional computer running off a tiny battery...what more do you want out of it!

I would just like to know when mine is going to die. Any apps for that?
  3. emmalina

emmalina Well-Known Member

4. Mr Marcus

Mr Marcus Well-Known Member

There was a cool little app I had on an HTC 8125 a few years ago that had a thin little bar that ran across the top of the screen that gave the battery %. It ran the length of the top of the screen but was only like 2-3 pixels thick. Very unintrusive, yet clear as day on your battery %. Would like to see that here... When I got my Inc, it was the first thing I looked for in the Market.

Well, that and Dope Wars.
  5. kennyyu

kennyyu Well-Known Member

Battery time Lite tells you how many hours you have left depending on what you're doing. Also, to see what's eating up the battery on your phone, go to setting>About Phone>Battery>Battery Use
  6. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college. VIP Member

my personal favorite is the Battery Left Widget (by preinvent). Takes its time calibrating over a few days but once it does it become very very accurate and tells you time left, percentage left, exactly what time it will die, temp, discharge rate, etc....i like the app.
  7. NWar

NWar Member

This is the one I came across that I liked. Just put the icon on the homescreen gives you a quick view of the charge and if I need more info just tap :)

Never thought that I would make a post from my phone. Not as hard/bad as I expected.