• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps App Pictures on Play

lemming2050

Lurker
Jul 24, 2013
At least I won't need to spend an hour or so for making those Feature images again. ;) Well, I will create them, but with lower overall quality.

Anyway, since I'm new here and can't create posts yet, this seems to be a suitable thread to ask this questions.

I want to create a few simple "guide" (Galaxy S4 Guide), "wallpapers" (cars, etc.) and "cheat" (Minecraft cheats) apps.

I won't use any official images for the icon (it will be a generic one for all my guides) or feature images. I will just use the names of devices. I see there are a lot of these kind of apps on Google Play and it doesn't seem to be breaking any laws. A good example is developer Drippler on Google Play.

Also, even on Apple Store there are unofficial iPhone guides and since Apple approves and checks every app manually, I guess it must be all right. I also see a lot of "Justin Bieber" wallpapers there and such, so I suppose it's fine to make those. And yeah, there are also unofficial Minecraft guides available, just like on Amazon (they also review every app submission manually).

So what do you think about this guys?

Thank you very much.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones