1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

App Pricing.

Last Updated:

1. zackman2091

zackman2091 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is it just me or the apps starting to get a little crazy with prices like better keyboard is 2.99 android banking is 5.00 i understand that the developers are trying to make some money but android big competitor ios is even keeping app prices down (from last time i used my itouch) why are ours going up

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

If you dont like the price, then dont buy it. There are plenty of free apps out there. For the apps that arent free, they are usually one-of-a-kind apps, and the developer has every right to charge for them.

3. w_bovine

w_bovine Well-Known Member

I don't see prices as being too high. Most are pretty reasonable in my opinion. If you find an app that does exactly what you need, isn't it worth a few dollars? Granted, there are some apps, LogMeIn Ignition at $30, for example, that make me take a step back and wonder, but overall I have no complaints. If a game or utility is good, I have no problem forking over a few bucks. And for apps like ROM Manager, Root Explorer and Titanium backup...well, they're just so dang indispensable if you have a rooted phone that you're crazy not to buy the full versions.

And after coming from a BlackBerry, Android app prices don't really faze me. :)

drowe likes this.