App problems with eris..General

Last Updated:

1. Chanell3

Chanell3 Member This Topic's Starter

I have a few issue with my eris and ive searched for the answer and im stating to think it's with the apps on my eris.

1. The ASTRO app i have installed wont allow me to save pictures from my background app as a lockscreen my only option is "share" no matter how i try to go about it.
    2. No matter what i type in, in the market search for home++ wont pop up, the only thing that comes up is "flip clock beta", which instructs you to search home++ for the full widget.

Any solutions or advice???

Advertisement
  2. erisuser1

erisuser1 Well-Known Member

A2) Application developers may specify that their apps are only compatible with certain Android releases, for instance 1.6 and above. When you search the marketplace using an incompatible device, e.g. an Eris (Android v1.5 aka "Cupcake"), it will not even find the app in Marketplace.

This link -> Home++ freeware for the Android phones suggests that Home++ is not available for v1.5

As for your other question (Q1), it seems like the best place to get an answer is from the developer for that app.

HTH

eu1

3. Chanell3

Chanell3 Member This Topic's Starter

thanks, I solved the 1st part of my question myself,i just deleted astro and downloaded another manager app it works fine, i can use my backgrounds pictures as lockscreens now.