• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App query: "Bump" to open apps?

PhilosoRaptor

Android Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2010
Ft. Knox, KY
I've tried searching my ass off and can't find anything like this for android. So sorry if it's been asked (honestly don't think it has been though). I'm NOT talking about the "Bump to get contact info" app, either, which is all I keep finding.

A friend told me about this cool app for iPhone where all you have to do is bump the phone in on a specific side or direction and it will open a corresponding app (that you specify in settings) depending on which way you bump/tap it. I thought it sounded like a cool idea and figured someone would have ported it to Android too, but I have no idea what it's called or where I can find it. I would think it would be called "bump" or have that word in the name, but I just keep finding info on that other app for trading contact info. I dunno any other synonyms to search for it (besides tap), so I'm asking here.

If anyone can help me out with this, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm currently running with Beast v.0.7.4.

Thanks!

No one knows, eh? If no one replied on here, I guess it doesn't exist :(.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones